Ask A Lawyer Form

Ask A Lawyer

If you are a community worker and you require legal information, please complete the form below and a solicitor will respond as soon as possible. 

Please note: the solicitor will not be able to provide direct legal advice to community workers on behalf of their clients, as solicitors are not allowed to give legal advice to a third party (i.e. someone other than the client). However, legal information can be provided to community workers. 

If you have a client who is seeking legal assistance, or you are a person seeking confidential legal advice, please click here for information about Women’s Legal Service NSW advice lines.

For urgent or immediate assistance please contact our office reception on 02 8745 6900

Ask a Lawyer
Translate »