Where to refer clients for legal help

This factsheet covers who can get legal help from Law Access NSW, Legal Aid NSW, Aboriginal Legal Service (ALS), Community Legal Centres (CLCs) (NSW), Pro Bono Legal Referral Schemes and private solicitors.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Translate »